AutoCAD 3D is among one of the prominent Computer Aided Designing (CAD). It helps the users to design ideas, visualize the concepts, and simulate the performance of designs in the real world.
The AutoCAD 3D course will involve the students from the beginning of 3D modeling process. The course will teach the students to convert 2D diagrams into 3D models. It is an instructor-led course which involves multiple hands-on examples. The hands-on course will provide the students with a lot of practical tips and tricks of AutoCAD 3D.
- Used as an architectural planning tool
- Used as an engineering drafting tool
- Used as a graphic designing tool
- Used in 3D printing
- Used in fashion industry
- Used as an industrial design tool
The AutoCAD 3D course at CADD Centre will enhance the skills of students and professionals the concepts of AutoCAD 3D with the following features:
- Solid modeling
- Mesh Primitives
- Surface modeling
- Altering 3d segments
- Implementing materials
- Lights and materials
The training and mentoring at CADD Centre are completely customized under the guidance of skilled training group. The AutoCAD 3D course will empower the students and professionals with the required skills and knowledge.
- The students have several opportunities as an AutoCAD 3D expert. Some of the job prospects are drafting, architecture, and designing for 3D rendering, modeling and much more. These opportunities come with an additional advantage of handsome salary.
Who should be aiming for the course?
The course is aimed at students, designers, architects, engineers, and other individuals who are interested in visualizing the ideas. The course is proficient for students who work on 2D objects and are in need of creating 3D models of their design.