This course provides essential team leadership skills to those who are newly promoted to the role. This two-day programme develops and improves leadership skills to enhance effectiveness within the team and organisation, enabling new team leaders to step up to their new responsibilities. It is also relevant to existing team leaders wanting to update their skills and to aspiring individuals who have the potential for future development into a team leader role .
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Team Leaders shall attend the course. However, it is essential for New Team Leaders.
- Team leader in the context of the organisation
- Responsibilities of the team leader
- Giving feedback to team members
- Motivators and de-motivators at work
- Motivating a demotivated member of the team
- Definition of communication
- Improving in-company communication
- Stages in team development
- Difference between effective and ineffective teams