100% Online CELTA
In view of the current circumstances that the world is going through these days with the Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) Pandemic, we at Polyskills Institute – International House Dubai have taken the necessary measures to ensure our clients and staff safety without having to stop or compromise the quality of delivery of our courses.
Hence, we are pleased to announce the 100% Fully Online CELTA course, as both the input and the Teaching Practice will be done virtually.
- You can attend from anywhere in the world without the need of being in our center physically.
- You will have the added input of Teaching online in addition to the regular CELTA curriculum.
- You will get real-time full virtual support from your Online Course Tutor in addition to Online Tutorials.
- You will have access to webinars, interactive tasks, participation in guided video observation and forum discussions online.
- All input is delivered online and can be completed in your own time which allows easy self-study and revision.
The University of Cambridge requires candidates on all CELTA courses to teach for a total of six hours during the course. This online teaching is observed and assessed by our course tutors and is divided into 8 separate teaching slots for each candidates.
The criteria of the Online CELTA assessment and moderation is exactly the same as the full-time and part-time face-to-face courses and leads to the same qualification.
To successfully complete the course you need to spend a minimum of fifteen hours a week online to work on interactive tasks, participate in guided video observation, forum discussions and the online teaching.
Don’t worry, you do not need advanced computer skills to take the online CELTA course: the ability to use email and the Internet and have basic typing skills is all that is required!