- To complete object-oriented intuitive 2D/3D graphic model generation.
- To use pull down menus, floating toolbars, tool tip help
- To carry out flexible zoom and multiple views
- To have isometric and perspective views and 3D shapes
- To use built-in command file editor and simple command language.
- To generate graphics/text input
- To do efficient algorithm that minimizes disk space requirements
- To take presentation quality printer plots of geometry and results as part of run output
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Suitable for mechanical design engineers who wants a single software to take care of all the design requirements from modeling to analysis and drafting.
- Model Generation
- Static Analysis
- Dynamic/Seismic Analysis
- Secondary Analysis