- • Create a basic floor plan, add and modify walls and compound walls, use editing tools, and work with doors and windows.
- • Duplicate and manage views, control object visibility in views, and create elevation, section, and 3D views.
- • Create floors and ceilings, add roofs and curtain walls, and work with stairs and railings in a building model.
- • Create schedules, rooms and room schedules, and legends and keynotes.
- • Work with drawing sheets and title-blocks, manage revisions, and present the building model using rendering, walkthroughs, and sun and shadow settings.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Suitable for mechanical design engineers who wants a single software to take care of all the design requirements from modeling to analysis and drafting.
- Understanding the Revit Interface
- Understanding the Interface Workflow
- Using Common Modifying Tools
- Working from a Sketch
- Modeling In-Place Masses
- Creating Mass Floors
- Scheduling Mass Floors
Walls and Curtain Walls: