Learning CAD software is important because almost all of these jobs (and more) are performed with sophisticated CAD software that guarantees speed, accuracy, and reuse of work. With CAD skills, mechanical engineers can find employment and increase productivity.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
It is a course open for mechanical engineering professionals and students of degree or master courses
- Introduction to mechanism
- Analyzing the mechanism design
- Evaluating analysis results
- Understanding the Understanding advanced mechanism
- design process simplified representation
- Creating the model functionality
- Verifying the mechanism
- Managing complex drawings
- Adding servo motors
- Project Preparing for analysis of a mechanism