AutoCAD Electrical is a specialist control panel of Autodesk. The AutoCAD electrical software increases the productivity levels of up to 80% when compared to the traditional methods of 2D drafting. The sound knowledge of the software can enable the electrical engineers to exploit the surplus availability of specially developed electrical drafting tools to enhance the productivity.
The AutoCAD Electrical course will focus on the overview of AutoCAD electrical with emphasis on naming conventions; the use of symbol and their libraries, generation, and insertion of PLC layout modules, and organization of PLC database files. The course will also teach the students about generating a bill of materials reporting, creating PLC I/O drawings from spreadsheets, wire numbering, and component tagging.
- Designing electrical symbols
- Draw ordering lists
- Place relay coils and contractors
- Drawing required schematic diagrams
The AutoCAD Electrical course through CADD Centre will help the students master the concepts and capabilities of AutoCAD Electrical as listed below:
- Controls Design using standards-based drafting and PLC I/O tools
- Automation of report generation and organization of files and projects
- Schematic symbol libraries
- Real-time error checking
- Automated wire numbering
- Schematic design tools
- Compelling visuals and presentations of Panel Layout module
- Project management to allow the designers to collaborate and work with team members and other personnel.
The AutoCAD Electrical course at CADD Centre is taught by skilled trainers who provide customized training and mentoring. The course completion certificate for AutoCAD Electrical from CADD Centre is universally recognized and valued.
The students have a very good opportunity as an electrical design engineer if they possess the skills of AutoCAD Electrical. An individual at such a post can earn around $65,840 per year. Also, the pay for this job increases steadily for experienced candidates.