- understand the key role of communication in change .
- know how to deliver bad news & long-term organisational changes.
- communicate effectively in the face of unpredictable change .
- appreciate the roles & duties of communicators, HR and leaders during change processes .
- understand successful channels, tactics and techniques for communicating change .
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This Change Communication course is suitable for anyone with responsibilities for internal communication in organisations that face frequent or sustained change .
- deal with resistance to change, its sources and solutions.
- understand how communication has such an important role to play in change.
- communicate bad news messages
- communicate long-term, organisation-wide changes
- communicate in the face of open-ended, unpredictable change